Shameless Peekaboo Beans Plug



We are always thrilled when we receive testimonials from people, so you can imagine we were ecstatic to receive a testimonial from Erica Ehm. Erica Ehm is one of Canada's most recognized personalities. Chosen to be the first female MuchMusic host, she became the voice of her generation. Since then Ehm has remained in the spotlight as her multi-faceted media career has blossomed in television, radio, film, theater, journalism, songwriting, music publishing and now founder of the Yummy Mummy Club.

“Traci’s designs are so cool I think she should be designing for yummy mummies as well as their kids. Both my son and daughter adore your collection. They look so groovy in their Peekaboos and I love how the clothes are made to move and can take a beating. Please make me some clothes now!! Erica Ehm

Thanks Erica for supporting our Canadian Company, Peekaboo Beans and for being the voice of my generation and for celebrating the new generation of "Yummy Mummy's".

Keep spreading the Yummy!! Don't forget to check out her site at www.yummymummyclub.ca

1 comment:

Lara said...

I agree! I would like some petalbottom skants please, or one of those hoodies? ;)