Amazing Testimonials

Everyday we receive new testimonials from all over the world from families who live and breathe Peekaboo Beans - here is one that especially touched my heart

"My little boy was diagnosed with autism last spring. High functioning and lots of potential for good progress, but very very painful and hard all the same. He's a lovely little guy, though -- just with a few tough challenges. Difficult to see where it's all going, but we try to stay positive. I read your testimonials and couldn't agree more, the clothes are so comfortable (both the fabrics and the design) that even my tactile-sensitive little guy is comfortable in them. Some mornings it's all I can do to get him into clothes, and I always breathe a sigh of relief when I see some Peekaboo Beans pants in the drawer! Thanks for making such great products. I also like about the clothes are sized so generously that they last a few years.”

Thanks for sharing ~

No comments: