One Bean At A Time....



I think pretty much, every day that presents itself to me, I have an abundance of gratitude. Even if it is a "bad" day, I see it as a learning opportunity for me. " I will ask myself what is this teaching me?"

So, what do I feel grateful for today? - Children, health, happiness, love, friendship, family, co-workers and the journey....

Peekaboo Beans has taken me on a journey that I would have NEVER expected. One that I have gained more understanding and strength from, that I have met the most amazing people, families and children from. One that has empowered me with a message of how important it is for us to be the pillar of strength for our children and allow them the space and freedom to grow through play.

It has taken me on a journey to provide a working environment that supports women and mothers. So that no one misses out on the precious moments of childhood.

I am afraid everyday at how the world is so quickly changing and that simple things are being lost.

So what do I have to say? Let kids play....simple as that...

Please continue on this journey with me and see how our garden can grow, and flourish....and change the world, one Bean at a time...

Playfully yours,

Traci

No comments: