Your friends from the Playground

Curious to where all the magic beans happen? We are opening our doors and giving you a glimpse into the world of Peekaboo Beans. Come see the center of our tire swing, the bars of our monkey cage, the bumps on our slide, the pebbles in our sandbox... come join us at our Playground!

How long have you been with Peekaboo Beans?
Though I don't know the "official" amount of time, I believe its been around 3-4 months. I started just coming in here and there, when an extra set of hands were needed.
 
Whats your role?
I am now the peekaboo beans stunt double. Meaning I sub in for invoicing, charging and warehouse help.
 
Whats your favorite things about being on the PB’s team?
The atmosphere. I love how I get genuinely excited to come to work. It's a happy place to be.
 
Whats the craziest thing that’s happened at the playground?
I don't think I've been around long enough to witness anything truly "crazy".
 
What inspires you?
Everyday random acts of kindness. I try my best to make someone smile everyday, and it's always nice to see someone else doing it too.
 
What do you do in your spare time?
Read, write, doodle, or curl up on the couch with some tea and watch a movie :)
 
What were you like as a child?
I was a major Tomboy. I was also one of those kids that if I sat still too long I'd get antsy. I was very active.
 
What’s one thing that people may not know about you?
I love writing. Especially poetry. I've gone downtown on occasion and performed in slam poetry nights. I've also been a finalist in several short story contests.
 
What does PLAY mean to you?
Play to me means, expression through activity. Whether it's something creative, imaginitive or even through sports. I think you can learn a lot about a person by how they play.
 
 

No comments: