WIN a Rachel Rainbow Limited Edition



______________________________________





What is your job title at Peekaboo Beans?

My job title is the Day Dreamer, aka PB Junior Designer

What is your role at Peekaboo Beans?
As the PB Junior Designer I work alongside Head Designer, Calli, and Production Manager, Michaela, to forecast trends and build a storyboard for the upcoming season, create prints and graphics for the collection, develop measurement specs for production, measure and fit prototypes and samples and create props for the photoshoots. 

When did you start? 

I started at Peekaboo Beans at the beginning of August 2012. 

How long have you been creating? 
I have been creating as long as I can remember. I love working with my hands and experimenting with various materials and projects in my spare time. After much procrastination, I decided in October of 2013 that I should channel this into a collection that could potentially become a second source of income.

What do you specialize in when crafting? 
I love to try new things and take on random projects! I would say my aesthetic is whimsical which translates into the type of projects I'm drawn to. I love to create jewelry, party decorations, working with paint, stamps and 3D objects. 

Where does your inspiration come from? 
It is a balance between; nostalgic girlish whimsy inspired by my childhood combined with clean geometric shapes and a more refined sense of design that I am developing as a creative individual. 

What are you working on now and what next can we see from Rachel Rainbow? 
Currently I am working on incorporating new shapes and sizes of wooden beads in to the necklace line as well as developing a coordinating bracelet line! I have a few other kids decore type projects that might  popup in the next little while as well. I am always playing around with new ideas and side projects that could potentially become a part of the line.  





________________________________


So we don't want to keep these just all to ourselves!  So in grand Peekaboo Beans playful fashion we are giving away 2 FABULOUS NECKLACES!!  



To enter, simply LIKE the Rachel Rainbow Facebook page. For an extra entry, share the this contest on your own Facebook page. Our winners will be drawn at random and announced May 10th in the Peekaboo Beans BeansTalk newsletter, on our Facebook page as well as Rachel Rainbow Facebook page.  Contest closes on May 9th at 9pm PST. 

To purchase one of these pretties, shop On-Vine HERE contact your local Peekaboo Beans Play Stylist. 

Find out more about Rachel: 
Website:  www.rachelrainbow.com
Facebook:  www.facebook.com/rachelrainbow
Twitter:  www.twitter.com/RachelRain_Bow
Pinterest:  www.pinterest.com/rachelrainboww



No comments: